Plater/Fabricator (United Kingdom)
Looking for a promising career in the metal works industry in the United Kingdom? Look no further than our community of skilled Plater/Fabricators. Our agency is dedicated to providing excellent career growth and development opportunities to all our applicants. Apply now and become part of our client's mission to provide top-quality metal works services. Take your career to the next level with us! Don't miss out on this opportunity.
- Current knowledge and experience in Fabrication
- Must have worked in either a shipyard shipbuilding company, onboard the ship, or in an offshore platform (upstream to midstream) for at least 6 months
- Able to read layouts, diagrams, and blueprints
- A clear understanding of SHE risks awareness
- Hands-on experience in using measuring & cutting equipment
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces and or at height
- Good verbal and comprehension skills in English
- Salary: £14.63 NET per hour, minimum of 45 hours of work guaranteed each week
- Approx. £1160 monthly allowance for cost of living, accommodation, transportation, wifi access, etc.
- Free airfare to the job site and return airfare after completion of the contract
- Apply through the links indicated below
- Fill in a form that will be sent to you via email, or here: https://forms.office.com/r/TtJiL1HKhf
- If you meet the qualification requirements, you will be notified to report to our office for the original Passport submission
- After successfully submitting your original Passport, you will be enlisted for a FREE Trade Test in certain Testing Centers
- After you PASS your Trade Test, you will be oriented on the next steps of the process here in our office
Apply now and take the first step towards your dream career in the Metal Works industry in the UK.