This community is for professional and enthusiast applicants, employers and your GigaProfessional Partners. You can ask questions about:
- what are the next steps to your application,
- how to accomplish some requirements as per different positions being applied,
- what are the other services we offer,
- how to avail sponsorship to different specific programs,
- questions directed to your future employers.
Before you ask - please make sure to search for a similar question. You can search questions by their title or tags. It’s also OK to answer your own question.
Please avoid asking questions that are too subjective and argumentative or not relevant to this community.
You should only ask practical, answerable questions based on actual problems that you face. Chatty, open-ended questions diminish the usefulness of this site and push other questions off the front page.
To prevent your question from being flagged and possibly removed, avoid asking subjective questions where …
- every answer is equally valid: “What’s your experience in ______?”
- your answer is provided along with the question, and you expect more answers: “I did ______ for ______, what did you do?”
- there is no actual problem to be solved: “I’m curious if other people feel like I do.”
- we are being asked an open-ended, hypothetical question: “What if ______ happened?”
- it is a rant disguised as a question: “______ sucks, am I right?”
If you fit in one of these examples or if your motivation for asking the question is “I would like to participate in a discussion about ______”, then you should not be asking here but on our mailing lists. However, if your motivation is “I would like others to explain ______ to me”, then you are probably OK.
(The above section was adapted from Stackoverflow’s FAQ.)
- Answers should not add or expand questions. Instead either edit the question or add a question comment.
- Answers should not comment on other answers. Instead, add a comment on the other answers.
- Answers shouldn't just point to other Questions. Instead, add a question comment indication "Possible duplicate of...". However, it's ok to include links to other questions or answers providing relevant additional information.
- Answers shouldn't just provide a link to a solution. Instead provide the solution description text in your answer, even if it's just a copy/paste. Links are welcome but should be complementary to answer, referring sources or additional reading.
Answers should not add or expand questions. Instead either edit the question or add a comment.
Answers should not comment on other answers. Instead add a comment on the other answers.
Answers shouldn't just point to other questions. Instead, add a comment indicating "Possible duplicate of...". However, it's fine to include links to other questions or answers providing relevant additional information.
Answers shouldn't just provide a link to a solution. Instead provide the solution description text in your answer, even if it's just a copy/paste. Links are welcome but should be complementary to answer, referring sources, or additional reading.
Answers should not start debates This community Q&A is not a discussion group. Please avoid holding debates in your answers as they tend to dilute the essence of questions and answers. For brief discussions please use commenting facility.
When a question or answer is upvoted, the user who posted them will gain some points, which are called "karma points". These points serve as a rough measure of the community's trust in him/her. Various moderation tasks are gradually assigned to the users based on those points.
For example, if you ask an interesting question or give a helpful answer, your input will be upvoted. On the other hand, if the answer is misleading - it will be downvoted. Each vote in favor will generate 10 points, each vote against will subtract 10 points. There is a limit of 200 points that can be accumulated for a question or answer per day. The table given at the end explains reputation point requirements for each type of moderation task.
The goal of this site is to create a relevant knowledge base that would answer questions related to GigaProfessional Partners Inc., its services, and its partners.
Therefore questions and answers can be edited like wiki pages by experienced users of this site in order to improve the overall quality of the knowledge base content. Such privileges are granted based on user karma level: you will be able to do the same once your karma gets high enough.
If this approach is not for you, please respect the community and use Google+ communities instead.
These terms of service ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between the website ("Website operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.